Friday, 5 June 2009

Week 2 - Holiday countdown



It's week 2 of my holiday countdown .....

I usually relax a little at weekends and allow the occasional glass of
wine or two .....





but Monday morning starts with a cup of hot water with lemon
(everyday from now on)







I will be swapping breakfast for a slimfast shake ...




concentrating on arm exercises .....



and paying lots of attention to my feet ......






Moisturize and massage everynight .......

4 comments:

  1. Me too, me too! Hey wait I'm not even going on vacation but your pictures are sssooo inspiring. I already have the slimfast shakes in the fridge, chocolate and cappucino..yum. I also have the lemons and well I boil my water for french press coffee anyway so I'll have what you're having. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spot on plan, Caroline! Where are you going in France?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even going on vacation but your pictures are sssooo inspiring.

    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete